View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 11:03 PM   #5
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
BM/Anae should have kept Unga running, even after 17-0. It was a terrible mistake not to. Unga is a man among boys (notice earlier I compared him to Asiat AND Mack), probably the best player in the MWC. 17-0 fifteen seconds into the second quarter is too early to put that guy on the shelf. Let him carry to the team to the end zone in a long drive, even if it eats up most of the second quarter, and all of a sudden it's 17-7 and a whole new game. Bad coaching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte
Have you considered that if BYU ran the ball it would have opened things up for the receivers, and one reason TCU's offense appeared so formidable is they weren't worrying about the run?

I don't understand this reasoning, "TCU beat us at their place 32-7 so TCU must be a lot better than us." BYU could have reversed the score on their own field with a smarter game plan. You see reversals like this all the time with NFL teams who play home and home, have the luxery of a second bite at the apple and opportunity to adjust.
STOP SUCKING UP TO BYU FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's your problem?

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote