View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 09:03 PM   #49
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
When he took me home and he was getting ready to say goodbye, and then while he was standing there something changed and he got a strange look about him. His eyes went all hollow, and his face looked weird. I'm not trying to be dramatic either, I don't know how to describe it, but it really didn't look or feel like he was in there right then. I've never seen anything quite like it, and IMO it was very unnerving. I don't know what his deal was, and I've seen him once since and he seemed normal enough but right then if someone had told me he was possessed I would have whole-heartedly agreed. I don't know if he really was though.
It was his horny look. All he wanted was a goodnight kiss.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote