Thread: Prof b-ball
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 05:04 PM   #13
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof-Bball View Post
Emery has looked pretty good. Defesively he is a terror and he seems to shoot and run the floor well.

I think morgan has mad some good progress over the summer. The players say he has been playing well. I have noticed that his Shot has improved. He is quick and can stay in front ot almost anyone though his downside is that he is pretty short and bigger scoring pgs shouldn't have any trouble shooting over him.

I thought Haws looked really good when I saw him play. He will fit in well at BYU.

I think also that Charles Abouo has tremendous upside. He is a phenomenal physical specimin and is a pretty heady player as well.
Abuou is the anti normal BYU wing player. Usually BYU gets very good basketball players with limited athleticism. Abuou is a superb athlete but not yet a good basketball player. It will be interesting to see how he develops.