View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:34 PM   #16
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

We've got a guy sitting about 5 rows behind us that annoys EVERYONE in our area. This big fat ass with a loud mouth. The only people who think he's funny are the other fatasses (Family I assume) sitting with him.

When you see him several fans groan out loud in hoping that maybe he won't be such a jackass this week.

He's one of those guys that's always screaming..."WATCH THE FAKE!" on every punt. He not only says that really loud,,,but he repeats it about 10 times. He finds something to bitch and moan about after EVERY single play. He was even doing this when we were up on UCLA 52-0. He's the typical moron that tries to think of some kind of smack talk to say and screams it at the top of his lungs actually thinking the opposing bench can hear even though we're a million rows up.

Even the old guy sitting in front of us who's mild mannered and very kind hates him. He turned around and said to my brother and I..."Boy I wish that loudmouth would just leave, he's ruining it for everyone here."

It takes everything in my power to try tuning the guy out. He's one of those guys who's so annoying and he can tell that NO ONE can stand him, so like that short fat chick that nobody likes, he decides to be louder and more annoying anyway knowing that he's making everyone irritated.

I've had to stop my brother about 20 times from turning around to tell the guy to "Shut the fuck up".

I hope he chokes on a hot dog next home game.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 10-14-2008 at 11:38 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote