View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 10:26 PM   #12
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
ROFL. You know in both cases they're bandwagon fans who don't really follow the team all that closely - they only are coming due to the current success.

What is worse, is that was representative of their conversations. It wasn't the only stupid-ass thing they've said.
That reminds me of the family that sat next to me last year at LES. They drove me nuts. I couldn't stand the idiotic comments they would make all game.

One of my favorites came during the Utah game, with the score tied at 0, and BYU with the ball on the 3 yard line decided to kick a FG. The morons started to boo, screaming "What good does a FG do you?!?" Annoyed, and after putting up with a season of comments just as stupid as that one, I snapped back "It gives you a 3-0 lead morons". That shut them up for a while, and about made the guy on the row in front of me who had them screaming in his ear all year long spit his hot chocolate on the rows in front of him. I should have known I was in for a long year when the first game the guy asked me "How many people does the stadium hold, like 100,000?"
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote