View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 07:54 PM   #18
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
I mostly agree with you here.

Keep in mind that the TCU defense is much better than New Mexico's, so I think the offense will have to execute at a higher level than they did last Saturday.

Of course I agree on the turnover aspect.

Given how BYU has played for their 2 road games, they are going to have to come out and get an early lead. They will have to play better than they did last Saturday to win. That is a statement that I will not back off of.
Fair enough - and it's a good point that TCU's defense is better than UNM's, and will require a higher level of execution from BYU's O to equal the 33% scoring ratio. I'm agreed that BYU will have to show that their road game issues were unrelated to simply being on the road.

And I won't back off my statement that BYU played well Saturday, and will beat both TCU & Utah with similar showings.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote