View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 04:29 PM   #38
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters
Perhaps it is because you are considered the biggest troll on cougarboard.

Not that I care so much. I am considered somewhat of a troll myself.

I think some people think of you as the 4 year old kid who does nothing but ask questions. Why this, why that. Some people have a limit as to how many questions they are willing to entertain.

For me, I have my own limit when it comes to people bashing the church. I told Robin that if he was going to call me and just bash the church, to not bother, because I wasn't interested in listening. So he stopped bashing the church when he talked to me.

Not that you are bashing the church. But I just point out that people have their limits.
That's right. Fusnik is our friend, and we laugh with him when he comes back here and snickers at his CB trolls. Some of us have a weakness for that too. But then some here wonder if he's doing the same here sometimes. Maybe.

But I know people take on different personalities on different boards. At CB, I'm basically a tease/troll; at Utefans, an impatient curmudgeon; here sort of agnositic amateur bard.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote