View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 11:19 PM   #10
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
The number of idiots on utefans has increased exponentially. All of the zoots who were never fans before Meyer was there all of a sudden have shown up and ruined a great board.

I'd still argue that CB has more even without having been there for a long time simply because there are more Cougar fans out there.

The big difference is that zoots became intolerable weasels at a much faster rate than zoobs became intolerable weasels. That is why Goatnapper's theorem is now Goatnapper's Law.
I also think it has to do with the increasing level of venom and anger that Yewt "fans" feel directed towards Bronco and BYU in general. I've said it several times,,,Bronco is the greatest troll in history, he gets the ire of Yewt "fans" up like no one I've ever seen in BYU history.

I know many Yewt "fans" will disagree with me, but I simply don't believe that the level of anger and outright nastiness is the same, while you'll certainly see some BYU fans act the same, the level of anger, mean spirited-ness and bitterness of one towards the other is just simply not on the same level.

Just my opinion.