View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 05:37 PM   #24
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
Flash annnounced that I would be cutting his hair. I said something like, "Hell no. You'll look awful and I don't want to do it anyway."

He said something like "I don't care what it looks like and I don't want to go to the barber. It's a waste of time and money."

I said something like, "I don't care. I'm not going to cut your hair. Go anyway."

He said, "I won't. I'll just let my hair grow out until you get so embarrassed you give up and cut it."

I said, "I don't think so. It'll get all long and shaggy and itchy and you'll give up and go to the barber."

So he initiated one of the few battles of wills I have ever lost: he refused to go to the barber, and his hair grew

and grew

and grew

until he looked like a cross between Art Garfunkel, Benji the dog, and a mad scientist.

So finally I bought a set of clippers and cut his hair. I cut his hair to this day, and now the two rugrats, too.

I hate it.
This is almost exactly like the sexy shave scene between Travolta and Sedgewick in Phenomenon.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote