View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #24
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

I know of several homes in the SLC/Utah county area. A Lawrence Skinner out of SLC used peoples credit here in the Rexburg area and bought multiple homes down there. He would take the equity out, give the person who he used for credit anywhere from 15,000 to 50,000 dollars per home and would take the rest. He did this with a promise of making all the payments and then selling the home in a year of two and making more money. Of course this all fell apart and those around here looking for an easy buck or two are getting hounded by creditors and worried what lies ahead for them. Several of the homes have been in foreclosure and others have gone through a short sale. I have about four friends that got involved in this and know of several other people that did it also. I guess about 75 homes are involved with just this one guy down there and their was several guys doing it. Greed is a killer every time.

Eddy Merckx

Last edited by RC Vikings; 09-30-2008 at 03:05 PM.
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote