View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road
Default The longer this goes, the more it hurts McCain

McCain was the real loser yesterday. Though I can't for the life of me figure out why, the American people are determined to blame this on the Republicans. I guess the specter of the incumbent White House is truly that powerful.

McCain certainly hasn't helped his case much. Though reportedly he did help bring more Republicans on board than would have otherwise voted for the bill, and he helped them have a voice in the negotiations, now he's out there stumping on earmarks. Idiot.

But what has Obama done to deserve a bump? He's basically done nothing more than stuck his head in the sand and held up a sign saying, "The Republicans did it." Meanwhile one of his economic advisors is one of the chief culprits responsible! (Yeah, I know he denies Raines is an advisor. Bull. Like Wright wasn't a spiritual mentor either, eh?)

Meanwhile the news media has done their best to obscure that this is a Democrat controlled Congress.

It's amazing to me the stars keep aligning to put the most leftist, inexperienced president in half-a-century in office, but it seems that's what we're poised to do.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young

Last edited by Tex; 09-30-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote