View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 09:49 PM   #16
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
CB does not deserve me. Jefe has a vision for his board that does not include people like me. Fine. Screw him. I'll start my own board.

5 minutes there and suddenly there is a 65 post-long "thread" about some ridiculous stupidity, and it's like "yeah, I did get clap from this chick the last time, maybe I will pass."
Your post contains 2 paragraphs.

One paragraph reveals the real issue.

The other is the rationalization.

Who cares if Jefe doesn't deserve you or if his vision doesn't include you? Do you think his vision includes Snipe, Ecua, or Lifi, et al? Get back in the game, man. Don't get rattled so easily.

Also, stupid threads can be fun sometimes. Embrace humor in your life. You will live longer. And it will rub off on your kids. Neurotic paranoid schizophrenics seem to raise little neurotic paranoid schizophrenics. You don't want that.

I tell you what....you go back for one full day...a LEGIT day, too....do your usual thing....lots of posts, various topics, etc.....see what happens. I think the results would surprise you.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote