View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 06:07 PM   #8
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bYuPride View Post
Utah beats Air Force by a couple touchdowns on Saturday... it'll start slow and hard fought, but Utah will pull away easily. i'm not concerned about that game at all..
I'm not so sure about that. I think the Utes will win, but I think it will be by 7 points or less. AFA's discipline will keep the game close.

Kruger and Misi have enough speed to contain AFA if they go outside on the option, but I'm still not sold on the A and B gaps being covered well enough to stop big runs up the middle.

On offense, Johnson needs to do a better job checking off the receivers. He locks on to the primary guy and makes it too easy for the defense to know where the pass is going. Perhaps he'll figure that out this week.

The only concern I don't have is if the combo of Asiata and Mack will be able to run the ball. No worries there. I'm looking forward to Asisata knocking a few of the cadets silly as he bowls them over.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote