View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 08:40 PM   #2
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuegote
My wife and I missed the first couple of episodes of 24: season 3 when it first aird so we just stopped watching it....

when spring started we watched season three (thank you dvd) in 1.5 weeks.

Just finished the last 12 episodes of season four Sat, Sun and Monday.

was up until 1:30 (after the RSL match) watching the first 3 episodes of season 5 and I could have stayed up watching the last 5 hours we have on the Tivo just as easily.

My name is fuegote, and I'm a 24 addict.

Hi Fuegote.

When I got engaged to my wife last year, she told me that I needed to watch 24. I was a little reluctant at first because I'm not a huge TV watcher. I had a hard time getting into Season 1. It took me 3 episodes. Then I was hooked. I watched Season 1, Season 2 and Season 3 in the span of about 2 months.

I was depressed because after that I had no more 24 to watch. Well, lucky for me I had school and football to keep me busy. Then, we found out Season 4 would be coming out on DVD in December. I was excited. We got Season 4 for Christmas, and, while I was down having had a knee scope, we watched Season 4 in a matter of 3 days (if I was not watching 24 I was sleeping, literally) and were ready for Season 5.

Great show.

My name is TheSizzle, Jack Bauer is my hero, and I am a 24 addict.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote