View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 09:29 PM   #15
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Blue View Post
Chuckle? Chuckle?

Hell when I went over to utefest.net I thought somehow I had mistakenly ended up at Cougarboard instead.

I swear at least 90 percent of their content is based upon Bronco, or BYU being the latest BcS ball buster, or BYU being ranked unjustly.

Talk about little brother syndrome, wow, those people take the cake.

I always knew they had some serious insecure feelings about being BYU's beotch, I just never realized how bad they've got it until now.

Is it like this all the time over there?
2007 was not a good year for them, with respect to Bronco. They endured 2006 relatively well as 2007 would expose Mendenhall for the fraud he was. BYU going 11-2 and undefeated in MWC play after losing all those skill players tended to emasculate many on that venue and Mendenhall's methods really picks at some of their "cultural" scabs. In my opinion they are quite a bit more testie and bitter towards BYU than they have ever been since I started there which was in 2000 sometime.