View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 11:41 PM   #33
Gidget

Gidget is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahWaters View Post
Ah, I was once new to this board like you.... trust me, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Perhaps my lesbian tendencies are being influenced by that song about kissing a girl with cherry chapstick, but I've always thought that athletic women were sexy. The strippers don't do anything for me.
Don't get me wrong, I certainly am no prude when it comes to the admittance that some females are just hot. I just have to laugh at how fast the posts start cranking out when hot women are brought into the conversation. And I think I can speak generally and say that they are almost 100% male dominated conversations. I wonder what it would be like for us girls to threadjack a post in the Football category comparing body-parts and sexual attraction to the athletes? What would our CG men say? (This isn't an assumption, I am really wondering how this would turn out) This only further supports my supporting of the aforementioned motion for a women's category, with men allowed of course.
I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PaloAltoCougar
Gidget is offline   Reply With Quote