View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 03:43 PM   #25
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
35? What are you talking about Tonto? 25 is late for LDS culture. What's wrong with waiting until you're 28? Nothing! 28 is better than 23.
I agree. My point was that if a single LDS male were to delay marriage until his early to mid 30s (the norm for non LDS culture), there would really be no purpose, apart from maybe travel.

The single LDS guy still will not be allowed to sow wild oats, party all night, and get crazy with lots of women. Those are the standard regrets when people look back on their early adulthood.

Education for LDS males is usually not a standard regret.....we encourage the male to get as much education as possible.

I was married when I was 25. It was about right for me. Dating was already getting boring. I don't feel like I missed out on much.

And frankly, judging by the comments and concerns many of my YSA friends have, I don't really want to trade places with any of them. No thanks.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote