View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 04:26 AM   #49
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
You bought a Utah hat? You own Utah gear? WTF?

That alone is enough to cast you into the fiery pit.

You are also going to root against BYU in a football game.

Sorry, but you are The Phantom Menace.

Please make this your avatar:

I love Rick Majerus. You ever watched those late 90 Utah teams play defense. That defensive gameplan against Kentucky in 1998 was the greatest maximization of natural talent I have ever seen from a coach at any level. He could use slow white kids and get them to play with a Mendenhall like passion. I respect any coach who can coach such toughness and imbue such intricate technical detail in such a short time. I don't care how many NCAA practice limits that dude broke, that NC game in '98 was a work of art.

Further, I had no idea there was a rivalry and given my exposure to Army-Navy it was natural to assume if I realized there was a rivalry it was reasonable and mutually respecting.

Indeed, I will root hard for Army to BEAT THE HELL OUT OF BYU! I expect however that it will not happen that way.

Finally, I have forgotten more about BYU sports than you will ever know. On knowledge alone I qualify far beyond you. I had t-shirts with the names Young and Boscoe written on the back before you had even heard of Joseph Smith, so step-off Lancer Fag!