View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 04:01 AM   #43
Jennerstein

Jennerstein

I think I'd also consider myself an 8. I don't miss games and try and schedule around them. Occasionally I'll have to miss a game or two. Like the time the basketball team came to Anaheim for the NCAAs and the first counselor had SUITE seats in the Honda Center, and I had already committed to singing in Savior of the World, and my hometeachee and his non-member girlfriend were planning on attending that one show. When He tests your allegiance it sucks.

Back in college, I probably was a 9.5. I mean, I spent 4 hours at a time cutting highlight videos when there was a midterm the next morning. I also remember sitting in the snow watching Boise State and/or CSU kick our butts all over the field. Those Crowton seasons were pretty painful. I think I stuck through all the football team's ineptitude because it was the only way to prove I wasn't fairweather.

Now that I'm out of college with disposable income, I'm able to make it to 1 or 2 games a year. I attended UCLA and UCLA the Rematch last year and am thinking about attending UCLA the GRUDGE MATCH and whatever bowl game comes along. With access to the MTN again, it's possible that I'll do a few videos this year (still need to build the media center PC). My drive has slipped though. I hate how long it takes to put a 4 minute clip together, and I value my Saturdays more than when I was college. Maybe I should just be a music consultant.
Jennerstein is offline   Reply With Quote