View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 02:35 PM   #8
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
First Pettite took HGH as prescribed by a MD while he was not playing baseball. If you have a problem with this you are a brain dead luddite who thinks injured athletes today must be locked in cages and wait for their bodies to heal naturally. So I wasn't wrong about Pettite.
Prescribed by an M.D. but administered by Brian McNamee? I doubt it. Look, Pettite is more honest about this than you are, read an article. He approached Brian McNamee about using HGH to heal. He claims he took it twice but then felt guilty about it and stopped. McNamee backed up his two times story.

Since there is NO VALID and commercially available test for HGH nobody can be busted unless they are fingered by their source. That is the only way any player has been nailed for HGH and only Clemens was stupid enough to totally deny using after being named, and making it a he said/he said affair. Every other pitcher or player that's been fingered seems to be smart enough to use the same story Pettite used. Forgive us if we have our doubts about the veracity of Petitte's story. It's just than when every player has the same story (I took it a couple of times to heal) you have your doubts.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote