View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 10:53 PM   #39
venomous viper

venomous viper is on a distinguished road
Smile

I really wanted to let this lay, but it keeps coming up. There are a lot of members of both boards. With suspension on cb, there is no way to even reply to boardmails and posts as to what happened or what the reason was. I felt it appropriate for those with "dual membership" to hear my reply and the actual reason and post that brought on the suspension. jefe never lists facts or reasons. He can come over here and spout his childish stuff, but no one is allowed to address his crap on the other board.Those that didn't care, I apologized to. I've posted here before, and even met with the real jefe IN person to discuss real estate in Dallas. I only spent more time on other board because for someone with limited computer experience like me, the other board was easier. It wasn't for the burger joints, movies or iboxes posts! I even asked Mike several weeks ago about how to do certain things over here and this board is pretty cool with the various options and not the 25 year old inexperienced mods looking for a fight all the time. I really prefered to let this lay, but jefe comes over and wants to want. He should go back to his little playground and take his ball with him..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner Coug View Post
What I don't get is why everyone who has a tiff with CB runs over here to post about it. Seriously...who cares?

It's like VV just got dumped by the pretty girl he likes and went running to his second option, who he starts buying gifts for and spending money on, in an attempt to show her she was his one true love all along. It's all very silly.
venomous viper is offline   Reply With Quote