View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 04:02 AM   #53
Colly Wolly

Colly Wolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin
I'm not sure if this was an example of censorship or what, but I got a seven day ban from the site for 'annoying people.'

I'm not sure what that means, and I was never told, so I have no idea what it was about. My only clue is that the ban started a couple of minutes after I posted my last contribution to this thread, in which I outlined in general terms what I had posted in a different thread earlier in the day.

The thread ended up starting a brief discussion about the subject I had mentioned, in the joking tone that I had originally intended, so I can't conclude that the subject itself was taboo.

So, while I fully understand that I can 'annoy people,' (though that is seldom my intent) I will have to resign myself to enduring the occasional ban, since I have no idea what particular aspect of my 'annoying people' was worthy of a seven-day censure.

Anyhow, I enjoy posting here, and count many of you as my internet 'friends,' so getting banned for no understandable reason really sucks. Hope it doesn't happen to often, but I don't own the keys to my own destiny around here, as some people like to demonstrate from time to time, so I will count myself lucky when I can post here, and try to attend to other things when I can't.

Cheers to all.

R.
Maye it was the whole "discharge" thing. If indeed it was, I am sorry you got banned for talking about it. Remember, I am still waiting on the pictures you promised...
Colly Wolly is offline   Reply With Quote