View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #9
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
I was going to do a reverse post but thought better of it. To tell you the truth, the only part that bothers me is blowing through the stop sign. That's bad form, annoys drivers like you, is illegal (I once got a ticket for doing it, btw) and is unsafe. Otherwesie, he was well within his rights even if annoying and how many times are you annoyed by some stupid car driver on the road? It happens.
Yes, it does. And I wasn't trying to make a point other than to commiserate about jackasses who reflect poorly on the rest of the community of which they are a part of.

That said, Utah law actually states that you're required to yield to someone approaching from the rear traveling faster than you - regardless of how fast that person is going in relation to the speed limit.

I therefore feel completely justified in saying that that biker did NOT have as much right to the lane of traffic as I did.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote