Old 06-10-2008, 05:37 PM   #118
Flystripper

Flystripper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
Keep saying they are equal?

1. I didn't say it once.
2. Hence, I couldn't "keep saying" it.

They are inextricably linked, are they not? Did I say they were the same? Show me the link where I said they were the same.

I honestly wonder if you guys actually read what I say or you merely see my avatar and then fabricate something based on your caricature of me.
sorry you use "mind" and then talk about biological brain function. My fault for getting confused.

Quote:
Sexuality of any type is all in a person's mind, so why should homosexuality be any different?
Quote:
Where do you think sexual urges come from? Your ankles? Your brain processes various stimuli and formulates reponses to those stimuli. Not all brains are created equal, so people react differently to different stimuli.
Quote:
What????? Since when do we assume 100% control of all our brain functions? Can we control our heart rate just by thinking about it (spare me the Eastern mysticism examples)? Can we control the hormonal balance in our bodies just by thinking about it? Can we control any number of other functions our brain is responsible for?
Quote:
Just because the brain controls and processes sexual urges doesn't by definition imply that it's strictly a voluntary brain function. There are innumerable involuntary or semi-voluntary brain functions that we can't completely control.
First you talk about mind and then all the rest of your comments are about the brain. Sorry I got confused.
Flystripper is offline   Reply With Quote