View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 05:26 PM   #111
Flystripper

Flystripper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
If you would care to refute the self-evident but inexplicably controversial claim that our brain is responsible for our sexual responses, then feel free to offer up a counter-argument rather than just being the pathetic waste of cyberspace that you are.

You keep saying mind and brian are equal. They are not.

mind (mnd) -

1. The human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially in thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
2. The collective conscious and unconscious processes in a sentient organism that direct and influence mental and physical behavior.
3. The principle of intelligence; the spirit of consciousness regarded as an aspect of reality.
4. The faculty of thinking, reasoning, and applying knowledge: Follow your mind, not your heart.
5. A person of great mental ability: the great minds of the century.
a. Individual consciousness, memory, or recollection: I'll bear the problem in mind.
b. A person or group that embodies certain mental qualities: the medical mind; the public mind.
c. The thought processes characteristic of a person or group; psychological makeup: the criminal mind.
7. Opinion or sentiment: He changed his mind when he heard all the facts.
8. Desire or inclination: She had a mind to spend her vacation in the desert.
9. Focus of thought; attention: I can't keep my mind on work.
10. A healthy mental state; sanity: losing one's mind.
Flystripper is offline   Reply With Quote