View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 05:17 AM   #6
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
The only KG play I remember from Game 1 was the monster put back off Posey's missed 3. Two clutch free throws didnt hurt, either.

I hope I am wrong....but those are the same rims they are going to use on Sunday.

I am just giving the Celtics their due. They looked shaky all post-season, but played well tonight. They are a good team.

Kobe shot like crap tonight.

The refs are letting both teams play pretty aggressively. I saw Celtics tugging on Laker jerseys and Lakers tugging on Celtic jerseys, both teams hacking each other, etc...and the refs let them play. I actually prefer this way.
The Celtics were the better team tonight. They deserved to win. The Lakers had opportunities but couldn't throw a brick in the ocean in the 4th quarter.

I liked the physicality too. Unfortunately that style hurts the Lakers. Pau is soft. Lamar doesn't finish strong all the time either. And if Kobe isn't getting calls he's going to get frustrated and try and force things kind of like he did tonight.

Should be a decent series. I am with Rocky. Lakers in 6. But I think tonight's game was theirs to steal. Especially with all the rest they would have before Sunday's game.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote