View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:33 PM   #4
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCoug
Here's what I like about him: He thinks big and he's not afraid to put himself in the hot seat. It may backfire, but it's a bold move, and I like someone in the position who's willing to put the pressure on himself.
Unless his conversations with Holmoe and administration are markedly different than what he is telling the media, his "putting the pressure on himself" is going to put himself right out of a job.

He says he is all about accountability, but the only person he is making accountable for the crappy play is himself and "the other coaches". Aside from vague references to not executing, he has not publicly made anyone accountable for poor perfermance.

I like Bronco. He's young and new and is going to make mistakes. But I'm afraid he is going to take so much blame for the losses and poor play that he won't be around long enough to prove himself.

Is it wrong in college FB to name names and call the players out for poor performance? Urban did that with Chris Leak prior to the season and up until last week against Bama played much better.
bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote