View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
You haven't heard the media and historians on media shows refer to the great democratic Presidents like FDR, Truman and Kennedy? If you haven't, you aren't current enough on the subject for me to have a conversation with you or provide the links.
I actually do not know if I have seen much reference to Kennedy's "greatness." I have defintely seen many references to HIM, to his family, to his assassination, etc. But honestly, not sure how many times I have seen an assessment of his accomplishments while in office.

History is enamored with Kennedy the man, not necessarily with Kennedy the President. Although he did do some interesting things while in office that have left a decent legacy.

Also, don't under-sell the importance of nailing Marilyn Monroe. Look who our politicians are nailing these days.....Dems are sleeping with ugly interns and Republicans are sleeping with underage congressional pages of the same gender. JFK had some serious game.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote