View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #9
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
It's not about standing for something. That's where you and I disagree. You act as if you're making this "lone wolf" stand, simply because it's not popular. That's pure hogwash.

I don't agree that pedophilia is protected under the constitution.

I don't believe the constitution protects the right to fuck young boys and abuse them. I don't believe they have a right to express that they have the right to do that either.

If that's your understanding of the constitution then that would explain your lack of an ethical core.

I do not believe flag burning and pedophilia are the same thing either. There's a fundamental difference in the people railing against governmental abuse, as opposed to the rape of a small boy.

I do not equate freedom of speech and assembly with the right to abuse the innocents.
Interesting. You would imprison someone for mere pedophilia?

After all, we are talking about the desire, not the action when we use that word.

You would send to prison someone that has the urge or attraction, but has never acted on it.

Pre-crime. You really do have a crystal ball.

With all the threatening things you have said on this board, perhaps you would advocate that YOU should be imprisoned, based on your advocacy and desires, urges, and attractions.

But your are a hypocrite, so you would never agree to that.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote