View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 03:59 AM   #26
Robin

Robin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo
My rant here about how a CB post of mine was deleted was in turn deleted. I fail to see how this was in any way against the CG rules, as doing so is a common past time among y'all.

Yet another instance of dicator-like behavior by the CG mods. Or maybe just one. Whoever it was.

You are more like CB than you care to admit.
You should be a little more specific. For example, (if this pertained to you) you might write, 'my post contained a somewhat graphic description of what one of the mods might do with a certain farm implement if he were ever to come across the passed out body of MikeWaters' grandmother. I suspect the post was deleted because said implement, unless used with a level of skill that the moderator probably lacks (as he was not raised on a farm) might cause Mike's grandmother some discomfort when she finally awoke from her stupor.'

This thread is supposed to be a history of censorship on this site. In most cases the reason for the censorship will be obvious. But if one day we find that posts are being censored, and the reasoning would make el Jefe blush, then we will be able to turn to this thread and read a history of how we arrived at that point.

Write the HISTORY of your deleted post. Don't just say, "I had a post deleted, this place is just as bad as CB."

Last edited by Robin; 06-06-2006 at 04:08 AM.
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote