View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 02:59 AM   #16
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea
Always a Democratic shill til the day you die.

"Hold them responsible".

Why?

Let's listen to solutions without worrying about past, unless you believe that the past is always a predictor of the future.

UtahDan hit the key question on the head. Can we find a solution? I've not heard anybody discuss real solutions, especially not Democrats and probably not Republicans.

We have no statemen, none. They are all just blamers, "who want to hold somebody responsible."

No solutions here, move along.

Why hold them responsible? I would have thought the answer to that to be fairly self explanatory. Aren't you disenchanted with the government for, among other reasons, a lack of accountability? If people make mistakes as vast as those being made in Iraq, would your solution be to simply re-elect them and move on as if nothing happened?

When you say you have not heard anyone discuss solutions ("especially democrats and probably not republicans") I wonder why your "solution" would be to continue voting in the very people who have already definitively messed things up. While it is a POSSIBILITY Democrats would also screw things up, Republicans have already PROVEN they will screw things up. Given the absence of arguments about how either party would make things better (your words, not mine), I would think the starting point would be to say we won't continue doing what we are doing since it most certainly isn't working.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote