View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #24
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
She should have no problem getting dates.

Yeah, it's a problem I'd like to work on. What again honey?

Let's see how one would schedule that.

Early in the morning before workout. Once at lunch. Once right after getting home. Once after kids fall to sleep. And a couple times midnight.

First I'm not buying it. but if you're not joking and she's hot, what's her number.
This was a guy my dad worked with in the Boise, ID area before I was born. My guess is she's in her 60's now (maybe 70's). I wouldn't be surprised if she went on to have multiple partners, contracted a disease, and has passed on.

Basically, that schedule was pretty accurate. Once or twice in the morning, she'd make him go home for 'lunch' for a round, then 3+ times after work. My dad never told me any other details than that, but I'd imagine a woman like that would be waking up to go at it in the middle of the night.

I know it's fun to fantasize about that sort of 'problem', and it would certainly be fun, for a time, but I don't think very many men would really be looking forward to repeating this every single day.

I think I'd invest in a few toys to keep her happy when I really wasn't in the mood.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote