View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #13
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

1. Chris Paul/Deron William in a tie.

Paul has the best record right now in the West. Deron has an overwhelming better head to head record and overall team success thus far and has also proven to be more durable.

2. Steve Nash. On the decline now, but still one of the best.

3. Tony Parker. Almost as bad of a flopper as Ginobili, but his impact and presence is undeniable.

4. Chauncey Billups. One of the more underated PG's of the last 8 years. Doesn't nearly get the love he deserves and has earned.

5. Allen Iverson. Will go down as one of the toughest little big men in league history. If Chris Paul had his durability & toughness I'd rank him ahead of D-Will.

6. Andre Miller. There's just no denying the impact he's had on the Sixers this year. The guy has been consistently good every team he's played on and is often overlooked and over passed because of flashy guys.

I don't include Gilbert Arenas..he's not a point guard.

Jason Kidd has fallen significantly in the past year.

Baron Davis is more concerned with style over substance, even in light of his sick athleticism....still durability issues put him down the list as well.

Devin Harris is a major up and comer and the Mavericks will rue the day they gave him up for a washed up Jason Kidd who never could shoot worth a darn anyway.

Mike Bibby has had a resurgence in Atlanta and is the reason why the Hawks might make the playoffs. Course in the crappy Eastern Conference if you don't make the playoffs then you're just brutal.

Rafer Alston has been fantastic for Houston since early January.

Kirk Heinrich...definetly in the Top ten and I think is underated, however there's no questioning that he's really had a down year this season.