View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 02:41 PM   #48
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Cat View Post
One thing I observed from last night's Warriors game...the Warriors WON. That's all that matters.
Funny, I observed the same thing last night.

After 8 straight quarters against this team, here is the reality: the Warriors lost once after giving up a 15+ point lead one night and a 20+ point lead the night before against a team that isnt even playing with 2 of its star starters. If what you say is true, then the Warriors just didn't want to play defense either night, I guess.

I can see the allure of watching these guys play....they are always throwing up quick shots, they shoot a ton of 3s, they are always busting out a new retro uniform every few games, and pull up for quick 20 foot shots even when they have a 3 on 1 fastbreak. And since they are dead last in the NBA in points allowed, it allows the other team to score a lot, as well.....so if that is exciting to you, then no wonder the Warriors are your team.

I find it more exciting when a team has a legitimate shot at winning a title over the course of four 7-game post-season matchups. The Warriors clearly have no shot at doing that, but they will likely win a few games in the first round by scoring 130 points and giving up 118.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote