View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 03:27 PM   #20
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by exUte View Post
anytime. That's why the NBA teams play for home court advantage. Get that MWC? Duh!

And this BS that the UNLV athletic directors tries to shove down the media's throats about BYU storming the field after the Las Vegas Bowl.........I didn't see fights breaking out. If the UNLV fans were merely celebrating, no need to fight.
I think the real reason the fights broke out.....the reason that nobody on the BYU side is talking about....is that the majority of our fans are complete a-holes that deserve to get their dome punched in every now and then.

Why DID these fights break out? Because UNLV was happy? Why would any BYU try to help security keep UNLV fans from running onto the court? I have yet to hear a BYU fan raise the possibility that maybe these fights were the result of annoying behavior all game long.

BYU fans often behave obnoxiously at games. The male fans say stupid stuff. It is not uncommon to see annoying male fans showing up to games wearing slacks and a coat. Most of the middle aged or older men wear braided leather belts. The fans bring babies to stadiums and breast feed during critical moments of the game. The women wear annoying jean capris or ridiculous jumpers or other conservative sun dresses to the stadium. Our band plays songs like "popcorn" and "Hey Baby."

Personally, I am shocked that there are not more fights at BYU away games. Maybe this will cause certain folks to re-evaluate their behavior while sitting in someone else's gym.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote