View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 03:27 PM   #26
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
I thought the SP was very respectful and allowed Lyndon to say his peace. He challenged him on a couple of items, but allowed Lyndon to respond.

Another thing I found funny was Lyndon leaving behind charts for the disciplinary council as he left the building.

Because it's clear that Lyndon intended to record and disseminate this hearing, I'm curious how he would have really conducted himself in absence of a recording. It's obvious he's trying to protray himself as the kind, almost respectful conscientious objector.
Yea, I didn't see the SP being particulary bad in anyway. I am only saying, what was the point. Why challenge him on anything. The fact they exed him would have been a clear message they challenged his thinking and actions.

The need to be overly fair in my humble opinion is an admission that the system isn't all that fair or spiritual in nature. I often laugh when people refer to excommunication procedures as "spiritual". Spiritual for who. They are organizational function in order to kick someone out.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote