View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 03:14 PM   #36
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
FWIW, if I didn't already have tickets to that game (and every game) lined up, I might have been willing to pick them up (depending on price).

Incidentally, I think Bronco's words are largely misunderstood. I really don't think he meant he wants to see a lot of pansies on the schedule. I think he wants to play 2-3 decent-to-good BCS teams a year, plus a cakewalk, and with maybe a ranked BCS team thrown in occasionally.

Many of the comments he's made, IMO, were more about commiserating with the crappy situation CFB is currently in with the BCS than about what he actually wants to have happen...

Well I am more encouraged by Holmoe speak than Bronco speak. Since I am not a great interpreter, I will just have to go on what Bronco said and hope he doesn't mean it literally.

Maybe I am wrong, but I think the scheduling of BSU for 4 years is not in addition to two BCS teams, but as a replacement for a BCS team. I would love to see BSU on the schedule plus two BCS teams, that would certainly help me to feel better about what the future scheduling philosophy is.

The price on those tickets would be full price. It makes my point. People just aren't that interested in at least half of the home games coming up next year.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote