Thread: Utestar Jimmer
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 09:16 PM   #8
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
Your Joey Lawrence poster is weeping right now. You've changed UteStar. You've changed.
You know what, the more I think about it, you are right. Jimmer is a fine name. Even though out of the 15 gazillion people ever born on earth, only 1 was named Jimmer, it is still fine.

The more I think about, the more I realize that the name Jimmer says a whole lot with just a simple name:
**It is mysterious--was he really a James? Or was he really just a Jim? Or is he really named 'Jimmer'?
**It is playful--nothing says 'I can play around and just be goofy' than a name like Jimmer.
**It shows a toughness--Seriously, with a name like that, you know he was beat up just about every single day. He had to get tougher.

I am mistaken. Jimmer is a great name. I looked at it with an undeveloped understanding of all the wonderful things that could be interpreted from it. I can't believe that I am saying this but YOhio, once again, you know me better than I know myself. Now I just have to remember to close my blinds in my bedroom tonight.

Goatnapper: "UteStar is the only one who is not scum."
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote