View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 06:04 PM   #5
The_Tick

The_Tick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to The_Tick Send a message via MSN to The_Tick

I find it hard to believe that your family and friends would find your online persona acceptable.

You can ask those that know me (LiveCoug) I am exactly the same person online that I am in person. I am gruff and have my own opinion. I don't have to act like billy badass on a computer and admit that it is an "act".

But since you are perfect and live in a glass house who knows.

And when you grow up and have some children this is what I hope you find out....

1. If you have only daughters the church has nothing setup for you to do with them whatsoever.

2. If you only have daughters you feel out of place at any type of campout.

And so you know...and I am sure you do because you live in Utah and I am an infidel living in California (you know, in the "world" or "mission field") no matter what they change the name to from "Father and Son campout" to "Priesthood commemoration" it is still the same thing. If you have no sons you are like a fish on dry land. Nothing to do, nothing to enjoy. That simple.

I would like to see the church plan something that I can take my daughters out to do, like a campout. But no way that will happen. They are afraid I might abuse one of my girls. Like I couldn't do that at home if that is what I did.

But we know that in the history of the church no father has ever done something improper with thier son. Ever.

Last edited by The_Tick; 05-15-2006 at 06:07 PM.
The_Tick is offline   Reply With Quote