View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #14
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Charles Abouo will likely see time at the wing as a Freshman next year.

6'5, 220lbs. He's supposed to be very athletic.

I think there's a VERY good chance that we'll be better at EVERY position on the floor next year. And that's encouraging in many ways...

C: Plaisted as a Sr probably will be better than as a Jr. He's already shown signs of growth as his Jr year has progressed. He's actually hit a few shots recently from the top of the key...and if he can start hitting that consistently, he becomes a truly dominant Center in the MWC.

PF: JT, without his Sophomore Slump, more patient & confident that he'll get his shots, but within the offense...

SF: Lee has improved every year. He could be truly dominant as a Senior.

SG: While I don't dislike Burgess like many seem to, I don't think there's any doubt a combo of Jimmer & his backups could easily be better.

PG: Again, I like Murdock. But, again, there's definitely some options here (including a potential JC Transfer we don't know about now) that could easily improve play at the point. Specifically, the ability to penetrate the key and dish or score could be significantly upgraded.

And considering we were just a few more minutes of quality play from beating BOTH NC & Mich State this year (and a shooting slump from those & UNLV being our only losses), I could see us being a TRUE top-25 team next year.
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote