View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 12:28 AM   #35
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
71, the extreme nature of your proposed solution speaks for itself. In a thread about finding a compassionate solution, your proposal is ironic, especially coming off a comment lamenting my lack of intelligence.

IPU, this is the kind of example I think CaliCoug was referring to......lots of emotion, little of it compassionate.

This board seems to have a high population of non-racists. Glad to hear it. 71, where is your watch? Did your roommate steal it?
I guess you are the only one allowed to attempt a little humor when a serious question comes up. You initially rendered a heart warming story to make a point. I agreed it is a tough issue and talked about another side.

What did I get for it. Called a racist. Since you can only appreciate your kind of humor, I will be serious. If the kid was legal I would wish like heck some form of punishment could be doled out. I just don't think it is good for any kid to be loose impregnating teenagers. Since the kid that is illegal has broken a law, something could be done in his case.

For the record if you would look back on CB you would see I supported Bush's proposal that got rejected. Even though my son who has a tile business went out of business because he couldn't compete. I told him to hire illegals, but he said it was against the law. I wish this statement came out from the church a year ago. He might be still in business.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote