View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 11:09 PM   #13
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taq Man View Post
The UFC needs to let bygones be bygones and sign Josh Barnett. It would be good to get Mark Hunt in the fold as well. Fedor will never come. He likes Russia too much to be a bitch to the UFC. He will likely finish his career undefeated and untested in the end.

Werdum is rumored to be next in line for a title shot. Never mind the fact that Arlovski just beat him. AA is done in the UFC in my opinion. Dana doesn't like him and neither do most fans.

Penn beats Sherk and it won't be close.
I liked AA. Mark Hunt would be a great addition. I love that guy. I like watching the replays of the old Pride fights on FSN. Mark Hunt blocks punches with his face and has probably the heaviest hands in the game.

Josh Barnett would be good too. Same thing with Nick Diaz. When did Nate fight last? I know he was vocal about his brother getting mistreated by UFC and called Dana out about them not even letting him in to see his fight.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote