Thread: Kaveinga
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 09:49 PM   #122
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
No one threw anything at me, and if they were hurling insults I didn't hear them. It's not anything I'm interested in discussing with someone who has already decided that it was a trivial experience.

I have no problem with hispanics or blacks, spare me your ignorant assumptions and accusations.

You win, USC is the greatest university out there. It's located in the safest, best part of LA, the fans are the height of respectability and consideration, the players are all fine upstanding young men, no one associated with USC would EVER be involved in anything even approaching gang activity. The "F*** the police" graffiti that was all over the campus sidewalks last time I was up there just appeared. The Coliseum is a fabulous venue, and there's no fathomable reason why someone would NOT want to attend school there...oh, unless they're racist like me, and then of course they think anyone with a little pigmentation in their skin is human debris.
So Hispanics are fine, blacks are fine, Sipitau be careful sounds like she doesnt like Polys.