View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 04:59 AM   #39
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shobeewan View Post
I would base discipline on the seriousness of the offense along with the kid's attitude. I can't say that touching a boobie is worth 3 games or one, or if you drink Nyquil you get one game but a beer is 2. I would also take into account if there have been other problems with said player. All discipline needs to be on a case by case basis, and from everything I have seen Bronco is doing just that.

In your post it came across to me that you were saying the honor code would be enforced less due to fireside attendance and the need to compete at a higher level.

What I was saying is Bronco will be given more lattitude in disciplining his players for infractions with a winning record and big fireside attendance than he would if he were losing and no firesides.

I don't care to debate this, but it is my belief that a coach with a record like Crowton had would be a lot more likely to be fired for HC issues on his team than a coach with a record like Bronco.

Any coach, win or lose would be in trouble if the HC issues got as big as they did with Crowton.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote