View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 04:43 PM   #8
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Well normally it will lose all of them, but geeze during its once every two decades golden years, they can at least have the temerity to win more than fifty percent. That way our constant losing during the dark ages of basketball can be bearable.
Arch, if BYU lost to Louisiville you would be pulling string like The Bunny Ranch's finest asking the almighty for just one win over a top 10 team. If BYU beat MSU and then advanced to the second round and lost or into the 3rd round and lost you would return to being Air Force Amy (Off we go into the wild blue yonder!) and whine what if BYU could just make one sweet 16 or one elite 8 or why BYU has never made the final 4. This is why BYU is the perfect team for you to support, the hoops program will ensure you can whine every year.

However, I almost look forward to your whining and I salute you like I do your muse, the affable AFA.