View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 05:59 PM   #5
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Tomato Co. View Post
I agree completely with this point - JT does not seem to be the type of player that guys are going to rally around. He's a great player, maybe the best on the team, but I don't see the other guys looking to him for leadership. If anything, I see them getting tired of his shtick.

Tonight should be another good chance to see lots of Collinsworth, Jimmer, and Loyd. I'd also like to see Miles get some good minutes.

It will be interesting to see if Jimmer gets any PT against Mich St.

How nice is it that Mich St is probably thinking to themselves "suck, we have to play BYU in Salt Lake - that's a tough game"

I'm sure that Michigan St respects BYU as an opponent, but they have seen a lot more difficult challenges than BYU thrown their way on a consistent basis.

One thing that I'm really interested in seeing with BYU is how they respond to a very physical and aggressive defensive style like Michigan St. I think UNC is a better team than Michigan St, but Michigan St is a tougher matchup for BYU. UNC is a team that isn't going to punch you in the mouth like Michigan St will.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote