View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 05:18 AM   #3
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
Desert Star Theater is a short drive from my home. Had I known, I would have given you my number and bought you a Big Gulp from the 7-11 a couple of blocks to the north of the theater and then taken you on a tour of the mortuary less than another block north.

My loss.
ha....we went to that Sev afterwards. It is only about 30 yards away. We saw "How the Gingrich Saved Christmas." It was an attempt at social and politcal satire. All the anti-Bush and anti-Jazz jokes fell flat. The anti-Hillary joke was greeted with uproarious laughter.

There is one portion where the MC onstage is recognizing birthdays and anniversaries and asking whether people have come from out of town. My in-laws had indicated previously that my wife and I were visiting from OC. He asked me in the audience if we were from the burning part of OC or the non-burning part. I told him that the fire reached about 5 blocks from our home and we were close to evacuations. It killed the vibe because he couldnt make a joke about it. TripletDaddy strikes again.

Forget Desert Star. If you and I meet, we should go to that dance place across the street and try our luck with some of the local young vixens.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote