View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 03:30 PM   #2
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
And Bronco isn't consistent in preparing his teams well for key games. They tend to play level or flat in some, not all of these games.
What games have they not been prepared for this year? Most of the mistakes that they have made offensively have just been mistakes that you would expect from a young QB and young offense in general. In about every game I would say our team had a clear gameplan to win, and in just about every case, they have done so. The only real exception this season was Tulsa, which it is something that Bronco will need to fix in the upcoming seasons. Games like that turn seasons from BCS to borderline Top 25 years real quickly.

Quote:
What reasons in terms of trends in an examination of their play do you see to believe BYU will not lose this one, or that Utah won't steal another in Provo.
BYU has been consistent all year long. Utah has up and down. BYU has learned to play in close games, and has learned how to win those. Has Utah? (I honestly ask, because I don't know). Can Utah respond if they get knocked around a bit and get down two scores? I'm not sure if they can.

Quote:
How long has it been since we've won it, 2001?
Well, it's only 6 days until we win it again... which is fine with me.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote