Thread: Gayborhoods?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 10:48 PM   #52
K-dog

K-dog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
So let me get this straight--you aren't arguing that gay gentification exists. You aren't arguing that it isn't in fact happening in the neighborhoods literally a stones throw from you. Rather you are making the narrow argument that the neighborhood you live in, tightly circumscribed (no pun intended), is being populated by gays who are not gentrifying, who are not adding to property values, but who are in fact creating a climate of oppression for you.

Is this correct?
Reread my posts, they speak for themselves. Aren't you going to respond to the cities I've lived in? Shouldn't you now make your statement that you are so much more cosmopolitan than the kid from New Jersey? Or are you instead going to make another silly inuendo that I'm homosexual? Maybe, you'll start talking about kicked dogs again. In a fit of fine fantasy, I thought you might want to talk about the real subject but it seems you don't and therefore, I'm done. You won't talk about the subject and I don't want to have a discussion with you about the neighborhoods of Salt Lake City which you have amply demonstrated you know nothing about.

K-dog

P.S. Grrrrrrrrr
K-dog is offline   Reply With Quote