View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 11:05 PM   #15
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
I think an onside kick up 43-0 is beyond running up the score, it is Whit trying to piss on Joe Glenn and sending Wyoming fans everywhere a big F*** You! Which is fine if thats what Kyle wants to do, but to say that you see nothing wrong with that is ridiculous. Like I said I have no problem with teams running their offense, seriously go right ahead, but to run numerous trick plays up huge like this is a joke.

I would be pissed as a Ute fan for one reason, you guys played a very good game, the defense looked awesome, but guess what nobody will know that or care, the topic will be about running up the score. It takes away from how well Utah played.

No it isn't beyond running up the score, it is simply running up the score. I didn't realize there were different degrees of running up the score. I don't have a problem with the onside kick, perhaps he ran it because Utah hasn't run one all season and he wanted to work on executing the play in a game situation. I'm sure the actual reason is it was a screw you to Joe Glenn.

I think complaints about RUTS are some of the dumbest complaints out there. Don't complain, stop the opposing team from scoring.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote